Enabling breakthrough improvements in Performance and Shareholder value
Innovative Solar Power Initiatives and Business Models
The 2nd Edition of Research Reports International's Innovative Solar Power Initiatives and Business Models report is a 40-page overview of the new methods that are being used to increase the installation of solar power systems by end-users.
The utility industry has typically used rebates and production incentives to encourage end-users to install solar power. To date, these early programs have proven to be insufficient at spurring significant growth in solar power. However, innovative utility initiatives are being implemented to reduce the two biggest barriers to solar power installation – high upfront cost and long payback period. In addition, new players are entering the market in the form of private businesses and governments. These entities are working directly with end-users to reduce these barriers and ramp-up the installation of solar power systems.
The Innovative Solar Power Initiatives and Business Models report provides a thorough understanding of why new methods of inducement are needed in the solar power industry and how these can positively impact the market for solar power. A major objective of this report is to identify these new initiatives and business models, describe how they work, and discuss who is offering them.
Topics covered in the report include:
- An overview of solar power including its history
- A description of photovoltaic and concentrating solar power technologies
- An analysis of the key business factors that are driving interest in solar power
- An evaluation of the barriers hindering installation of end-user solar power systems
- A review of traditional utility incentives to encourage solar power
- A discussion of new utility initiatives for solar power
- A discussion of new private business models for solar power
- A discussion of new government initiatives for solar power
The Innovative Solar Power Initiatives and Business Models report comes in Adobe Acrobat PDF format via email or Hardcopy for $299.
To order by phone call 973-359-0871