Enabling breakthrough improvements in Performance and Shareholder value
The Commercialization of Ocean Power
The 3rd Edition of Research Reports International's The Commercialization of Ocean Power report is a 60-page overview of ocean power technology and the reasons why it is likely to become a realistic source of renewable energy in the near future.
Growing concerns about climate change, skyrocketing fossil fuel prices, and energy independence have pushed the search for renewable energy resources into high gear. While significant effort has been put into harnessing onshore renewable energy, commercial development of offshore renewable energy is just beginning. The ocean is a vast source of energy and the technology exists to capture this energy and convert it into power through waves, tides, currents, and temperature gradients.
The Commercialization of Ocean Power identifies the ocean power technologies available for commercial installation today and discusses the factors which are encouraging or hindering their deployment.
Topics covered in the report include:
- Overview of ocean energy and how it works
- Discussion of the history of ocean power development
- Analysis of the current status and future potential of ocean power
- Evaluation of the main ocean power technologies
- Analysis of the key business factors that are driving increased interest in ocean power
- Analysis of the barriers that are hindering the implementation of ocean power and how to resolve them
- Discussion of government initiatives to support the development of ocean power
- Profiles of key ocean power technology manufacturers
The Commercialization of Ocean Power comes in Adobe Acrobat PDF format and is available via email or Hardcopy for $299.
To order by phone call 973-359-0871