Enabling breakthrough improvements in Performance and Shareholder value
The Developing Market for Tradable Energy
The 3rd Edition of Research Reports International's The Developing Market for Tradable Energy Efficiency Certificates report is a 55-page overview of what Energy Efficiency Certificates are and how they can be used to expand the use of energy efficiency.
Rising energy prices and concerns about the environment are leading governments to consider mandating reductions in energy usage. Similar to mandates on renewable energy or carbon reduction, the most efficient way to implement an energy efficiency mandate is through the competitive market. To enable competition in implementing energy efficiency projects, a means of standardizing, measuring, and verifying energy savings is needed. The tool to accomplish this is the Energy Efficiency Certificate.
The Developing Market for Tradable Energy Efficiency Certificates provides an understanding of what Energy Efficiency Certificates are, how they can be implemented, and the benefits they can provide.
Topics covered in the report include:
- Overview of energy efficiency and the benefits it provides
- Analysis of key trends that are driving increased interest in energy efficiency
- Discussion of what an Energy Efficiency Resource Standard (EERS) is and how it impacts energy efficiency projects
- Discussion of what Energy Efficiency Certificates are and how they can be used to meet an EERS or carbon reduction mandate
- Analysis of the key advantages that Energy Efficiency Certificates provide
- Analysis of the risks of and barriers to widespread implementation of Energy Efficiency Certificates
- Evaluation of the alternatives available for creating an Energy Efficiency Certificate scheme
- Evaluation of the alternatives for measuring and verifying energy efficiency savings
- Overview of key aspects involved in trading Energy Efficiency
- Discussion on integration of Energy Efficiency Certificates, Renewable Energy Certificates, and Carbon Markets
- Profiles of major Energy Efficiency Certificate programs in operation
The Developing Market for Tradable Energy Efficiency Certificates comes in Adobe Acrobat PDF format and is available via email or Hardcopy for $299.
To order by phone call 973-359-0871