Enabling breakthrough improvements in Performance and Shareholder value
The Impact of Carbon Constraints on the U.S. Electric Power Industry
The 3rd Edition of Research Reports International's The Impact of Carbon Constraints on the U.S. Electric Power Industry report is a 50-page document designed to provide a thorough understanding of the type of carbon constraints that are likely to be imposed, when they are likely to take effect, and how they will impact the electric power industry.
Our objective in developing the report was to provide industry participants with the knowledge they need to plan for and react to a future in which carbon emissions are restricted. The main goal of the report is to ensure an understanding of the likely restrictions that will be placed on carbon emissions, the methods available for reducing their carbon emissions, and the impact that carbon reductions will have on the electric power industry. A secondary goal of the report is to provide information on key carbon programs and market participants to enable companies to begin participating in the international carbon marketplace.
Topics covered in the report include:
- Overview of what climate change and the Kyoto Protocol are
- Analysis of the impacts of climate change on the U.S. and domestic efforts to mandate carbon reductions
- Description of carbon reduction mechanisms and the types of carbon credits that can be created
- Evaluation of the benefits of carbon trading and the rules for participation under Kyoto
- Description of the methods for reducing carbon emissions available to the U.S. electric power industry
- Analysis of the impact of carbon restrictions on the U.S. electric power industry in terms of both prices and revenues
- Evaluation of the impact of carbon restrictions on renewable energy
- Overview of the current state of the global carbon market including descriptions of the three major marketplaces
- Descriptions of the industry and government programs already underway to reduce carbon emissions in the U.S. electric power industry
The Impact of Carbon Constraints on the U.S. Electric Power Industry comes in Adobe Acrobat PDF format via email or Hardcopy for $299.
To order by phone call 973-359-0871