Enabling breakthrough improvements in Performance and Shareholder value
The Market for Concentrating Solar Power
The 4th Edition of Research Reports International's The Market for Concentrating Solar Power report is a 60-page overview of the renewed global market interest in concentrating solar power (CSP) generation.
Renewable energy mandates, concern over climate change, and government incentives are charging up the utility-scale CSP market. While no new CSP plants had been built anywhere in he world since 1991, 2007 saw plants come online in both the U.S. and Europe. 15 more have come online since then and over 5,000 MW of projects are in development.
The Market for Concentrating Solar Power report provides an understanding of the technological and business principles behind CSP. It also provides an understanding of the different types of CSP, the economics of CSP, and the incentives available to developers of CSP projects. Finally, it provides details on the major CSP projects underway worldwide.
- An overview of CSP generation including its history and the current market environment
- A description of the major technologies used for CSP generation
- An analysis of the key business factors that are driving renewed interest in CSP generation
- An analysis of the challenges that are hindering the implementation of CSP projects
- A review of the economic drivers of CSP project success
- Profiles of 51 major commercial CSP projects
The Market for Concentrating Solar Power comes in Adobe Acrobat PDF format via email or Hardcopy for $299.
To order by phone call 973-359-0871