Enabling breakthrough improvements in Performance and Shareholder value
The Market for Stationary Fuel Cells
The 2nd Edition of Research Reports International's The Market for Stationary Fuel Cells is an 85-page report which seeks to provide a thorough understanding of the benefits that stationary fuel cells can provide, the current state of the technology, and the major players in the market.
The need for higher levels of reliability and power quality, combined with the transition of the electric industry to a competitive market is spurring the development of various forms of distributed generation. While most of these technologies can provide high quality, reliable power to end users, not all are environmentally benign. With growing concern over pollution and climate change, a clean on-site power solution is needed. Stationary fuel cells can meet this need.
The Market for Stationary Fuel Cells provides electric industry participants with the knowledge they need to begin preparing for the commercialization of stationary fuel cell technology. Topics covered in the report include:
- Overview of what fuel cells are and how they operate
- Discussion of the history of fuel cell development
- Identification of the applications that stationary fuel cells can support
- Comparison of the different fuel cell technologies available for stationary applications
- Evaluation of the benefits which stationary fuel cells can provide
- Identification of the barriers to stationary fuel cell market penetration
- Overview of government initiatives to support the development of fuel cells
- Profiles of key stationary fuel cell manufacturers
The Market for Stationary Fuel Cells comes in Adobe Acrobat PDF format via email or Hardcopy for $299.
To order by phone call 973-359-0871