Enabling breakthrough improvements in Performance and Shareholder value
The U.S. Market for Renewable Energy Certificates
The 8th Edition of Research Reports International's The U.S. Market for Renewable Energy Certificates report is a 40-page study of the Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) market. The report takes a comprehensive look at what RECs are, how they work, the role they can play in spurring renewable energy development, the different models for implementing RECs, current offerings of REC suppliers, and customer purchases of RECs.
Topics covered in the report include:
- Definition of what RECs are and how they work
- Discussion of the history of RECs and their uses
- Explanation of the benefits of RECs and the challenges they face
- Discussion of how RECs interact with Renewable Portfolio Standards
- Analysis of the impact of RECs on carbon emissions
- Overview of the current market for RECs in the U.S.
- Analysis of the impact of carbon reduction mandates on RECs
- Discussion of the REC certification process
- Discussion of REC tracking systems
- Profiles of key U.S. REC tracking systems
The U.S. Market for Renewable Energy Certificates report is available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format via email or Hardcopy for just $299.
To order by phone call 973-359-0871