Enabling breakthrough improvements in Performance and Shareholder value
U.S. Geothermal Power Market
The 1st Edition of Research Reports International's U.S. Geothermal Power Market report is a 65-page overview of the current status of geothermal power in the U.S., as well as efforts to further develop the market.
Growing concerns about climate change, skyrocketing fossil fuel prices, and a desire for energy independence have pushed the search for renewable energy sources into high gear. While often overlooked in favor of wind or solar, geothermal power is reliable, consistent, and therefore capable of supplying baseload power. It is a low-emission, renewable source of energy that can compete economically with conventional fossil fuel-fired sources. As the world leader in geothermal power production, the U.S. has the potential to significantly increase this lead with a concerted development effort.
The U.S. Geothermal Power Market report provides industry participants with an understanding of the market for geothermal power and the major players in the market. Additionally, it aims to provide readers with the knowledge they need to begin considering the development of or purchase of power from geothermal power plants.
Topics covered in the report include:
- Overview of what geothermal energy is and the history behind its development
- Analysis of the current use of geothermal energy for power generation
- Discussion of the generation technologies which can be used to convert hydrothermal resources into electricity
- Identification of the benefits provided by geothermal power
- Discussion of the environmental impacts of geothermal power
- Analysis of the barriers, risks, and challenges to commercial development of geothermal power
- Evaluation of the economic factors that impact the cost of geothermal power
- Profiles of the key states in which geothermal power projects are being developed
- Profiles of key U.S. geothermal power project developers
The U.S. Geothermal Power Market report comes in Adobe Acrobat PDF format and is available via email or Hardcopy for $299.
To order by phone call 973-359-0871