Enabling breakthrough improvements in Performance and Shareholder value
The 2nd Edition of Research Reports International's Wind Energy Markets report is a 95-page overview of the global market for wind energy. The report provides a concise look at wind energy development in key markets including installations, government incentives, and market trends.
Topics covered in the report include:
- Overview of wind energy including the history of wind energy production and the current market for wind energy
- Key business drivers of the wind energy market
- Barriers to the growth of wind energy
- Key wind energy trends and recent developments
- The economics of wind energy, including cost, revenue, and government subsidy components
- Regional and National analyses of major wind energy markets
- Profiles of key wind turbine manufacturers
The Wind Energy Markets report comes in Adobe Acrobat PDF format via email or Hardcopy for $299.
To order by phone call 973-359-0871